About Desmond Daniel Amofah (Etika)
Desmond Daniel Amofah, famously referred to as Etika, was a united states YouTuber, model, rapper, an internet-based streamer who got recognition for his reaction videos connected with Super Smash Bros. He began his YouTube journey in the year 2006 by creating a free account, “TR1Iceman”.
Etika were built with a celebrity status having a huge follower base until everything fell aside from October 2018. First, his official social networking accounts and YouTube channels got removed for posting videos that violated social networking policies. Then, following the account deletion, he’d a number of breakdowns resulting in his suicide.
- Etika art collections in NFTs were released around the Rarible NFT marketplace. This NFT collection doesn’t have official connection to Etika.
- The creators named the gathering EtikaPunks and announced the discharge from the NFT collections through their Twitter account.
- The gathering includes four digital arts with Etika’s face.
- The facial image around the NFT arts is identical with various backgrounds and accessories.
- One NFT art had the sun’s rays without anyone’s knowledge as the other were built with a bridge like a background.
- The skill that portraits Etika having a blueberry in the hands received massive critique.
Etika NFT mostly received negative feedback on social networking.
The majority of the Etika fans are aggravated by the discharge from the NFT collections.
Fans and supporters are utilizing words like “disgraceful,” “disgusting,” and “gross” to convey their disagreement using the discharge of the NFT collections.
Even celebrities like Hype Guy expressed their strong opinion from the discharge of the NFTs. He used his official Twitter account to resolve EtikaPunks.
TheNCSmaster tweeted to his fans and supporters to report and block the Twitter account of EtikaPunks.
Etika Punks Marketplace
The NFTs are on the Rarible marketplace.
Anything address for Etika NFT is 0x31483dca8a8a8bfe0f688c7228aefd37a35ac452.
From four NFT arts, only three are suitable for public purchase.
The customer must pay in WETH tokens to buy the NFTs.
EtikaPunk 3 cost 1.3 WETH, while EtikaPunk 2 cost .01 WETH and EtikaPunk 1 cost .015 WETH.
As NFT is a trending subject lately, people are attempting to create art collections to achieve recognition within the NFT marketplace. However, you will find mixed opinions around the NFTs produced on Etika on social networking. To understand much more about the subject, check out.