Check out our full article on Heydu fashion to learn more about this website’s product and credibility.
The purpose of this article is to tell you whether to purchase any item from Heydufashion com or not. This store deals in Boots, Women’s Shoes, Men’s Shoes, and their trust score is 1%.
You can read the full Heydufashion com Reviews below to learn more about the site and what it manages, as well as insight regarding the authenticity of the site.
Heydu is a fashion website. What does it do?
The Heydu Fashion website sells Boots, Women’s Shoes, Men’s Shoes, and other collections such as Britt – Cream Cheetah, Women’s Shoes Wally Dark Leopard, Men’s Shoes Wally Shoe.
- You can reach us by email at email@example.com
- The address of the company is 620 SIESTA CT, PITTSBURGH, Allegheny, PA 15205.
- There is no contact number
- Boots, women’s shoes, men’s shoes
- Britt – Cream Cheetah, Women’s Shoes Wally Dark Leopard, Men’s Shoes Wally Shoe
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Time for delivery: Not applicable
- We accept product returns up to 14 days after the date of receipt. Items must be unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, to qualify for a return. A proof of purchase or receipt is required to complete the return process. We won’t charge you extra for shipping costs on any returns, nor will we impose restocking fees. Please do not send items back directly to the manufacturer; they should be returned to us instead.
- Links to social media: None
Let’s look at the positives and negatives of the website to get a better understanding of its legitimacy.
Keep up to date with more articles on the zerothought website.
This online store has the following positive points:
- Consumers are protected by a valid SSL certificate and HTTPS.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment methods.
- Trust concerns are heightened by this website’s very low trust score of 1%.
- Other sites have negative reviews of the portal.
- There is some content on the website that appears to be copied from another site
- Website domain was registered on 27th March 2023 and will expire on 26th March 2024, which creates trust issues.
Now that you know what the website has to offer both positively and negatively, let’s take a closer look at what proves it is a scam or a legit site. Read the below section and if you have already used the site, let us know your thoughts. It can be very helpful to other people who are confused about it.
Read the daily news posts on zerothought.in to learn more about scam websites and how to avoid becoming a victim.
Heydu fashion com’s legitimacy or scam can be determined by the following points:
- The website was created on 27th March 2023 and will expire on 26th March 2024.
- Up to 77% off maximum discount offers
- In accordance with scamadviser, the trust score of the website is 1%
- 4. The legitimacy of the contact address: 620 Siesta Court, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA 15205
- There are no reviews or ratings from customers
- Up to 77% off unrealistic prices
- The trust index is 1%
How old is the website?
It was created on 27th March 2023 and will expire on 26th March 2024
How do they accept payments?
There are three payment options available: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
What is the best way to contact them?
The contact information on their website is 620 SIESTA CT, PITTSBURGH, Allegheny, PA, 15205, firstname.lastname@example.org, and None.
How long does it take to deliver?
Can you tell me what the discount is at their store?
Their website offers a discount of up to 77%
We found that this website has a trust score of 1%, which indicates that it is being used less frequently. Its trust score is 1% out of 100. In addition, the store demands customer reviews. The popular portals have also shown warning signs. The prices are reviewed to determine if they are too high or low. It is recommended that you conduct a thorough review of this website before making any purchases. Amiek store also has a list of scam websites
Check out “How to get a refund from credit card scams” if you get scammed: “How to apply for a refund from credit card scams”