WhatsApp is continually launching additional features every so often to enhance the expertise of its users. There’s additionally a feature within this that you can share your WhatsApp status on Facebook too. Should you be not already conscious of this selection, you can share your WhatsApp status on Facebook by using the steps given below.
- First, open WhatsApp and visit Status.
- Should you haven’t already shared a standing, create one.
- You will notice two discussing options here, whether you need to share new Status or perhaps an old one.
- If you are sharing a brand new status update, you must see Maya Status and tap on Share to Facebook Story.
- You may even be requested to spread out or permit the Facebook application here. Click it and visit the Facebook application.
- Come here and choose that you need to share the Status. Then tap on Share Now.
- WhatsApp, Facebook, Application, Android, iOS, Surface, Facebook application
- How you can share on iPhone
Simultaneously, to talk about old status updates, visit Share My Status on iPhone or even more by My Status in Android.
Then tap on Many tap on Share to Facebook.
Then tap on Share Now.
Tap My Status on iPhone or any other options alongside My Status on Android. Then, tap the extra option ( or ) near the Status you need to share, then tap Share to Facebook.
If motivated, tap Allow or tap Available to open the Facebook application. Within the Facebook application, choose who you need to tell, then tap Share Now.
After discussing the Status, WhatsApp will open again.
If there’s several Status, you may choose which Status you need to share on Facebook Story.
It’s important to note this feature is just available for those who have Facebook or Facebook Lite for Android or even the Facebook Application for iOS placed on your phone.