Are you bored with your current workout routine and looking for a fun and effective way to switch things up? Look no further than kettlebell superset workouts! These intense and dynamic exercises will rev up your metabolism, improve your strength, and challenge your body in new ways. In this blog post, we’ll explore the benefits of incorporating kettlebells into your fitness routine and provide some killer superset workouts to get you started. So grab a kettlebell (or two!) and let’s get ready to sweat!
What are kettlebell superset workouts?
Kettlebell superset workouts are a great way to rev up your fitness routine. They combine two exercises into one, which helps to keep your heart rate up and your muscles working. Here are five kettlebell superset workouts that you can try:
1) Goblet squat with deadlift: Start by warming up with some light squats before doing the actual workout. After the squats, add in a deadlift to complete the superset.
2) Russian twist with shoulder press: Begin by lying facedown on the ground and placing your hands behind your head. Raise your body up using only your abdominal muscles and then press your palms together overhead while twisting to the left. Hold for two seconds before returning to the starting position and repeating on the other side.
3) Turkish get-up with press: Position yourself on all fours with feet flat on floor, shoulder-width apart, and hands positioned under shoulders for stability. As you rise onto your toes, press straight upward into a standing position, extending arms forward for added emphasis.
4) Farmer’s walk with row: After warming up with some light walking or jogging, add in a row as an additional exercise for this kettlebell superset workout. Start by kneeling down and grabbing the handles of a barbell; then stand tall and pull the barbell toward you until it’s close to your chest, pause for two seconds, and repeat three more times.
5) Goblet swing with row
How do kettlebell superset workouts benefit you?
kettlebell superset workouts are a great way to add some extra intensity to your regular fitness routine. By doing two different exercises back-to-back, you’re working the entire body in a short amount of time. This type of workout is especially beneficial for people who are looking to build muscle and tone their bodies.
Kettlebell superset workouts can also help improve your cardiovascular health. By working both the aerobic and anaerobic systems, you’re elevating your heart rate and burning more calories. Not to mention, these types of workouts are a great way to increase flexibility and range of motion.
Examples of kettlebell superset workout routines.
Kettlebell supersets are a great way to mix up your fitness routine and keep things interesting. They’re also a great way to get more out of your training time. Here are three kettlebell superset workout routines that you can try:
1. Bench press/row superset: Start by doing a bench press, followed immediately by a row. Rest as needed between sets.
2. Deadlift/squat superset: Do a deadlift, followed immediately by a squat. Rest as needed between sets.
3. Lunge/push-up superset:Start with a lunge, followed immediately by a push-up. Rest as needed between sets.
If you’re looking for a way to rev up your fitness routine, try incorporating kettlebell supersets into your routine. By working out with these challenging exercises in succession, you’ll not only get a great workout, but you’ll also increase your endurance and strength. If you’re new to kettlebells or want to add some more intensity to your current workouts, be sure to check out our selection of the best kettlebells on the market today.